Some users have expressed a need to aggregate multiple shopping lists. This can be a useful tool, particularly in two circumstances:
- You have two upcoming groups and want to shop for both of them together rather than each one separately. In these instances, having a combined shopping list might be most helpful
- You would like to shop “pre-season” for bulk items and non-perishables and want to estimate the entire quantity for the upcoming months.
To aggregate multiple meal plan shopping lists into one master PDF, use the “Pull Combined Lists” button on the meal plan page
This function will allow you to decide which lists to aggregate and also apply a multiplier in the event you want to also include estimates for future similar groups.
1. Click on PULL COMBINED LISTS
3. Check off the groups that you'd like to combine. Us the QTY column to multiply the group (eg if it's a standard group type and you want to shop for 3 similar trips at the same time)
4. Click on "Download PDF" or "Download XLS"