1. Package the powdered pudding, half the sugar and the powdered eggs together in a Ziploc.
2. Package the blackberries, half the sugar and the arrowroot powder together in a Ziploc.
In the field:
3. **BEFORE DINNER** cook the pudding according to the directions on the box.
4. Chill the warm pudding by placing the pot in a stream or lake during dinner.
5. After dinner, make the blackberry sauce.
6. Add blackberry mix and 4 cups of water to a pot. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat and let cool.
7. Serve pudding topped with blackberry sauce.