Ingredients: Lentils, Ginger, Coconut milk, Vegetable broth, Onion, Sweet potatoes, Carrots, Chickpeas, Garlic, Kale
1. Chop sweet potatoes and carrots and kale into bite sized pieces. Mince garlic and ginger
2. In large pot heat oil over medium heat. Sauté garlic and ginger until aromatic.
3. Add uncooked lentils, sweet potatoes, carrots, chickpeas, and vegetable broth. Season with: *Curry powder, cayenne, salt, black pepper, garlic powder to taste and mix until evenly coated.
4. Simmer for 50 minutes or until lentils and sweet potatoes are tender/cooked. **This is a great meal to make if you need to do a lesson yet. Get ingredients simmering and just leave for a while**
5. Stir in coconut milk and chopped kale, stir until kale is just cooked – should start to darken.
6. Serve and Enjoy!