Serving: 18 (adjust quantities per # of eaters)
1. Boil noodles until tender (3-8mins.)
2. Finely mince, 3 oz of ginger and 3 cloves of garlic
3. In sauce pan, melt and mix: 3/4-1 cup peanut butter, 1/2 fresh squeezed lime juice, 6 Tbsp Coconut aminos, 6 Tbsp of Honey, 6 Tbsp of sesame oil, pinch of salt + pepper. Add your minced ginger and garlic. Mix until fully combined.
4. Using cheese grater, shred carrots and radishes. Finely chop cabbage and cilantro. Slice bell peppers and green onions into thin pieces. Mix in large serving bowl.
5. Once your noodles are cooked, drain, then add them to your veggie mix. Pouring your fully combined sauce on top. Mix until evenly coated.
6. Serve and provide peanuts/sunflower seeds for garnish