Ingredients: Bell peppers, Onion, Chicken sausage, Shredded Cheese, Red Potatoes, Bread, Eggs 1. In large pot bring water and salt to boil. Cube red potatoes and add to boiling water. Reduce heat and cook until tender (Approx. 10mins.)
2. Cut peppers, onions and chicken sausage.
3. In large skillet sauté peppers and onions in olive oil. In separate bowl crack eggs and whisk.
4. Once veggies are tender, add whipped eggs and toss. Add seasonings to taste until eggs are fully cooked. 5. In a separate pan cook chicken sausage with butter or oil until fully cooked.
6. Drain cooked potatoes and slather with butter ( no butter for dairy free), salt and pepper. Mixing until evenly coated.
7. Serve scrambled egg mixture over potatoes. Have bread and shredded cheese available to those who would like it.