Ingredients: Cherry tomatoes, Shredded Chicken, Cheese, Powdered cheese, Broccoli, Mac noodles, butter
1. Bring large pot of water to boil, add oil and salt.
2. Once water is boiling add macaroni noodles, reducing heat as necessary.
3. Chop broccoli, cherry tomatoes, and shredded chicken.
4. Cook chicken in skillet until golden, if you do not have vegetarians add chopped broccoli and cherry tomatoes adding butter until broccoli is a bit tender.
5. Drain cooked noodles and return to large pot. Add cheese powder, shredded cheese, milk, and butter. Place on low heat and stir until cheese is fully incorporated. 6. Add broccoli, cherry tomatoes, and chicken sausage to mac n’ cheese to make it MIGHTY! 7. Serve and Enjoy!