*Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium heat.
* Season beef with salt and pepper. Add beef to skillet and brown evenly, about 2-3 min.
* Place beef, potatoes, carrots, onion, garlic into a 6 quart slow cooker.
* Stir in broth, tomato paste, worcestershire sauce, thyme, rosemary, paprika and bay leaves.
* Cover and cook on low heat for 7-8 hours to high heat for 3-4 hours
* In a small bowl, whisk together flour and 1/2 cup of stew broth. Stir into slow cooker and cover for an additional 30 min or until thickened.
*garnish with parsley