*Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add onions and cool until translucent, about 5 min.
*Add ground beef (or black beans) and cook until browned, add spices and cook until completely done.
*Add frozen corn and green chilies
* In a 13x9 baking dish, spray nonstick oil on bottom and sides.
* Pour a small amount of enchilada sauce on bottom
* Begin layering in this order:
6 tortillas, overlapping to fit
1/2 meat mixture
1/3 shredded cheese
1/3 enchilada sauce
* Finish by topping with 6 more tortillas and 1/3 remaining cheese or more!!
* Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350 for 45 minutes or until hot and bubbly
* See with guacamole, sour cream, pico de Gallo ...