1. Add 1 tsp salt to ~6 liters of water and bring to a boil add pasta and cook for 8-12 minutes or until al dente (slightly firm in center - not crunchy).
2. Dice onion, garlic, and carrot.
3. Add oil and onion to frypan and saute until translucent, add carrot and cook until "al dente", add garlic and saute for another 2-3 minutes.
4. Drain pasta cover and set aside.
5. Heat pre-cooked ground beef, add salt, and spices to taste.
6. Add 56 oz diced tomatoes, 12 oz tomato paste, Italian Seasoning, salt and pepper and stir until smooth.
7. Set Sauce aside for vegetarians, add cooked beef to remaining or simply add beef on top of veggie sauce.
8. Add parmesan cheese
*Withhold Salami for vegetarian and also parmesan for vegan option.
*Add a few tablespoons of brown sugar to sweeten your sauce