1. Begin cooking rice. When cooking rice remember 2/1 ratio of water-to-rice. Rice, when not minute rice (which takes 15 minutes) -can take anywhere from 30-45 minutes to cook depending on quantity. Therefore, starting your rice first thing is important!
2. Chop and dice carrots, mushrooms, broccoli, onions, and zucchinis. Add ginger and garlic.
3. Press tofu in paper towels with a heavy object to get the liquid out, then cut into bite sized bits. Fry until equally brown on all sides. Season with salt and pepper.
4. In skillet add tamari, stir fry sauce, and all veggies and cook until tender. Add tofu bites into the veggie mixed. Cook for around 15 minutes until all veggies are cooked and all ingredients are evenly coated.
5. Serve stir fry mixture over cooked rice and Enjoy!